1. Go check out some books or CDs from your local library about something you’ve always been curious….quilting, Russian composers, climbing Mt. Everest…
2. Bake holiday goodies and freeze them for December — don’t eat them now!
3. Make another list of 10 tiny changes you would like to see in your life, your home, your work space…and get started on that.
4. Have someone over for dinner. Fortunately a new Mixonian friend already had that idea and I’m invited! ; ) With or without guests, you could try a new recipe.
5. Decide what you’re going to do about Christmas cards. And do something about it.
6. Clean out some stuff and take it to Goodwill, or your local homeless shelter.
7. Get crafty. Sally and her sister are stamping Christmas tags tomorrow.
8. Try yoga.
9. Take a walk on a new path, maybe try to extend your route a bit more than what you usually cover.
Last week-end Anne picked left-over sweet potatoes at a local farm. We have enjoyed the fruit of that week-end activity every day since she brought them over on Saturay.
In any case, life is short, enjoy your week-end!