Bail-Out Plan #1:
Go to your kitchen. Select a measuring cup, the largest one you have. It’s better if the measuring cup has a handle.
Take the measuring cup and dip it into the water, and throw the water out over the edge of the boat. Continue to refill the measuring cup until you’ve patched your boat.
Bail-Out Plan #2:
1. Realize that the rescuers are NOT coming for you.
2. You don’t really need the rescuers anyway.
3. Remember that every adversity carries the seed of a benefit of equal or greater value.
4. This crazy time will pass, but it won’t be the last financial crisis either.
5. You know what you need to do, so go out there and do it!