You’re all too well aware how value-conscious we’ve become lately. A lot of low-end businesses are doing well, as so many people down-size, or downscale their lives. However, adding value doesn’t have to mean cutting prices. Competing on price only is really not fun, or sustainable.
- Come to the New Mixonian!
- Passion Fruit Living E-seminar
- Use the Power of Your Pen to Propel Yourself Forward
- New Web Site for Mixonian Ready on Saturday!
- How to Be Lazy or…Laziness Boot Camp for Overachievers
- The One Thing You Can Always Do For Yourself Right Now
- What Really and Truly Keeps Women Away from Pay Parity
- 29 Things I Learned About Creating Wealth
- Overcommunication: An Overlooked Success Secret
- What to Do When You Get More Bad News