You can invest in yourself in any number of ways. I have invested serious $$ in my doctorate, but I think the ROI (Return on Investment) on my coaching program has been even higher, or certainly faster to show results. I also invest in a nutrition program of Chinese herbs put out by Sunrider. I feel stronger and have my blood sugar on an even keel when I drink my daily Nu-plus, Vita shake, and Calli tea.
- Come to the New Mixonian!
- Passion Fruit Living E-seminar
- Use the Power of Your Pen to Propel Yourself Forward
- New Web Site for Mixonian Ready on Saturday!
- How to Be Lazy or…Laziness Boot Camp for Overachievers
- The One Thing You Can Always Do For Yourself Right Now
- What Really and Truly Keeps Women Away from Pay Parity
- 29 Things I Learned About Creating Wealth
- Overcommunication: An Overlooked Success Secret
- What to Do When You Get More Bad News