Yesterday my son asked me if I thought he avoided confrontations with people. My answer was something like, “Is the Pope Catholic?” Then he told me that he learned in his Pscyhology class that most people dislike and avoid confronting others. I was pleased that my son might actually be emerging from his “Age of Infinite Wisdom” (term borrowed from Robert Ringer), would be so open to learning something. Thus, I refrained from screaming at him, “DUHHHHHH.”
- Come to the New Mixonian!
- Passion Fruit Living E-seminar
- Use the Power of Your Pen to Propel Yourself Forward
- New Web Site for Mixonian Ready on Saturday!
- How to Be Lazy or…Laziness Boot Camp for Overachievers
- The One Thing You Can Always Do For Yourself Right Now
- What Really and Truly Keeps Women Away from Pay Parity
- 29 Things I Learned About Creating Wealth
- Overcommunication: An Overlooked Success Secret
- What to Do When You Get More Bad News