Those of us who teach public speaking are often asked how we deal with, and teach others how to speak with the ever-shortening attention spans that characterize modern audiences. It’s also something that comes up with my coaching clients; sometimes a client comes to me with really deep concern about boring her ADD audience.
- Come to the New Mixonian!
- Passion Fruit Living E-seminar
- Use the Power of Your Pen to Propel Yourself Forward
- New Web Site for Mixonian Ready on Saturday!
- How to Be Lazy or…Laziness Boot Camp for Overachievers
- The One Thing You Can Always Do For Yourself Right Now
- What Really and Truly Keeps Women Away from Pay Parity
- 29 Things I Learned About Creating Wealth
- Overcommunication: An Overlooked Success Secret
- What to Do When You Get More Bad News