I got to hear so many incredible true-life stories yesterday and the class before. I heard a young man tell of being falsely diagnosed with a fatal illness, another who experienced repeated failures trying out for the baseball team before getting into a game he enjoys much more — golf, a young woman who out-of-the-blue had to deliver a baby for her mom’s friend, so many fabulous stories. So much wisdom!
- Come to the New Mixonian!
- Passion Fruit Living E-seminar
- Use the Power of Your Pen to Propel Yourself Forward
- New Web Site for Mixonian Ready on Saturday!
- How to Be Lazy or…Laziness Boot Camp for Overachievers
- The One Thing You Can Always Do For Yourself Right Now
- What Really and Truly Keeps Women Away from Pay Parity
- 29 Things I Learned About Creating Wealth
- Overcommunication: An Overlooked Success Secret
- What to Do When You Get More Bad News