Bodacious is the combination of “bold” and “audacious”. I understand George Bernard Shaw invented the word. The truth is you don’t have to wear fire-engine red lipstick to be bodacious. You can even wear Birkenstocks and eat granola every day while being bodacious. You could even be a bodacious cloistered nun – there’s one in Alabama who runs a television station.
- Come to the New Mixonian!
- Passion Fruit Living E-seminar
- Use the Power of Your Pen to Propel Yourself Forward
- New Web Site for Mixonian Ready on Saturday!
- How to Be Lazy or…Laziness Boot Camp for Overachievers
- The One Thing You Can Always Do For Yourself Right Now
- What Really and Truly Keeps Women Away from Pay Parity
- 29 Things I Learned About Creating Wealth
- Overcommunication: An Overlooked Success Secret
- What to Do When You Get More Bad News